South San Francisco, CA
|Job Title: Supply Chain Associate||Download
Job Title: Supply Chain Associate
Department: Global Supply Chain and Logistics
Reports to: Sr. Director Global Supply Chain
Primary Objective of Position
This role will be responsible for supporting day to day supply chain activities, including but not limited to: drug order processing and status, processing and tracking purchase order requests, managing distribution related documentation, supporting label development process as required, among others.
Skills & Abilities
- Manage drug orders electronic inbox. Receive drug orders, coordinate with Supply Chain Managers to place drug orders with respective distribution depots and track through completion/delivery.
- Maintain current, accurate and complete Distribution and Logistics’ files (hard copy & electronic, as appropriate), including distribution instructions, import Licenses, manual drug orders forms and acknowledgements of receipt, returns and destruction forms, etc.
- Create, track and monitor department purchase requests for packaging, labeling and distribution vendors.
- Support Supply Chain Managers in coordinating availability and storage of drug returns and destruction documentation.
- Interface with vendor and vendor systems to provide distribution and shipment reports as needed.
- Support Supply Chain Managers in managing documentation requirements for drug procurement, packaging and labeling activities as required.
- Coordinate vendor meetings and track agendas and action items as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to thrive in a small group setting with limited administrative support, developing and maintaining collaborative internal and external relationships.
- Good organizational and communication skills, effective project and time management skills, and be able to work well under pressure. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, self- directed, able to work autonomously and have a proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Must be highly organized and possess excellent attention to detail.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Education & Professional Experience
- The physical demands of the office are normally associated with extended amounts of time in front of a computer. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit.
- Requires operation of electronic equipment (computer and peripherals)
- College degree or equivalent in experience.
- Previous experience as Supply Chain Specialist a plus
- Administrative support role experience a plus.
- Previous experience with pharma/biotech companies
Back to Careers Page
Puma Biotechnology, Inc.
10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2150
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Stacey Willard, Recruiting Manager